Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: [OT] Window 7 connecting to a Win 2003 Domain

Re: [OT?] NTL Broadband

Same here.  All my connection problems were caused by my old Linksys
router not forwarding packets properly :-(

I have to say though that my upload speed seems very low - nowhere near
the 384kbps that the 10Mbps-down service is supposed to provide.

Mal