Latest message you have seen: Re: Strong stick no-residue tape

Strong stick no-residue tape

  • Subject: Strong stick no-residue tape
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:34:01 -0000

Hi,

I've begun my Home Cinema project along with connectivity to Node 0
and need to some way to tidy the cabling behind my shelves.

I'm considering using trunking with 'JML snake' style holes to hide
the cables alongside the back of my shleves, however I need some
method of sticking them on.

The adhesive on the back of trunking can leave residue marks on my
furniture.

Could anyone recommend any tape / brand which is still relativly
strong but is guaranteed not to leave any residue ?

Many Thanks