Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

RE: Vista MCE?

URL for download?  I can only find the RC1 Vista (not MCE).  Of
course,
Vista MCE doesn't support XBOX as extenders.  I'd need to upgrade to a
360.  Talking of XBOX extenders, anyone know where I can get one?  I've
got an XBOX, and I'm preparing to try out MCE, so I could use the
remote/software pack.  They don't seem to appear on Ebay anymore.

Cheers,
Andy