Latest message you have seen: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Home_DIY_Rack_Wins_Creator_a_=A320K_Car?=

Re: ADSL Bonding - Photos/Screen Shots

I thought the same. The number of people that commented and clearly
hadn't read the article was stunning :-(

I A-H think it took a bit of a hammering, judging by how long it took
for the site to load last night. I thought it was my connection until
I found the Digg story...

Nice write-up though Paul, very interesting :-)

Tim.

On 6/16/06, Paul Gale <groups@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Interesting reading the comments on Digg! Makes me fear for the safety
of the world! ;) I really didn't realize there were so many stupid people
in existence.