Latest message you have seen: Re: Mains installation in garden

Portable Streaming Device....Itunes ideally?!

  • Subject: Portable Streaming Device....Itunes ideally?!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 07:20:35 -0000

So....with summer supposedly here Im thinking that I'd like something
portable that I can carry around the house, kitchen/bathroom/garden
etc that will give me access to my itunes library or similar,

Im just renting a room in a shared house at the moment so don't really
want to install units in each room altho obviously in the future
that'll be the plan, ( mmmmm Sonos!!! )

So....what are my options?  Thinking a small ish units, to be powered
by mains or battery that'll let me stream or access itunes!?

ideally self contained with speakers built in...

does anythign exist?!!

Thanks again

Noel