Latest message you have seen: RE: Strong stick no-residue tape

RE: TV licensing legality of a SlingBox ??

  • Subject: RE: TV licensing legality of a SlingBox ??
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:27:55 +0100

You absolutely sure about that?

I've got away with not having a TV license for several years (before I
aquired wife and sprog who do watch terrestrial TV) in the past by having a
video projector (no tuner), DVD player (no tuner), Laserdisc player (no
tuner) and semi-pro Panasonic S-VHS VCR (again, no tuner).

I was always told that it was the fact that I had nothing with a receiver
built in that meant I didn't have to have a license.

Phil

They