RE: SlingPlayer Mobile WAS Re: UK SlingBox - Mini Review

  • Subject: RE: SlingPlayer Mobile WAS Re: UK SlingBox - Mini Review
  • From: "John Nye" <john@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:25:25 +0100

Hi Tony,

Who are you going with for faster broadband? And if you get a faster upload
I'd be very interested!

Contacted my ISP (BT - I know they get a lot of stick but my broadband has
been rock solid) to get my MAC code and they tried very hard to keep me.

Still cannot get a definate answer as to whether I'll get a faster upload
if
I change to other suppliers (cannot justify this bonded stuff just for home
use!)

John

"slideshow"