Re: UK SlingBox - Mini Review

  • Subject: Re: UK SlingBox - Mini Review
  • From: "tonytofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 05:47:15 -0000

Got my Slingbox yesterday, and am well impressed

Just got it running now over the internet from the office and was=20
surprised to find it works as i only have standard broadband. Ok=20
quality isn't anywhere near as good as at home, but as a window it is=20
perfectly watchable

Now if i get stuck at the office (or a client) over the next few weeks=20
i won't miss any world cup matches :-) and if i get bored can watch a=20
dvd from my dvd server

Have set it up to control tivo rather than controlling the ntl box=20
directly

Only problem is that this group continues to hit my credit card!

Tony