Re: Geovision - Feeding Images to TV's?

Hey Rob,

Now, I haven't tested this myself because I don't have spare cash at
the moment, but I believe the GV-DSP card will do what you want. It's
basically a realtime display card for the Geovision system. It'll
boost all your fps and has a TV out to boot !! Not sure if you'd need
a modulator as well, but it's obviously no big deal if you do.

http://tinyurl.com/s6lhp

Obviously there are other suppliers who sell this card.. like Henry's
etc or any Geovision dealer for that matter.

Thanks

Marc