RE: [OT] HDMI leads - quality?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] HDMI leads - quality?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:19:16 +0100

That's my thinking - but there are a large number of leads costing
over =A3=
100 even up to =A3200 for the length I need (10m). There are also =A340-50
=
ones if you shop around. I wanted to know if the more expensive ones are a
=
waste of time as are (IMO) the really expensive audio leads (Oxygen Free
Co=
pper and blessed by a naked monk at midnight on the third Saturday of the
m=
onth whilst holding a gerbil!) ;)

Paul.