[Advert] Got a few bits for sale

Hey Guys,

First of all, apologies if this appears twice, my browser farted and I
don't think it submitted it. If it did, then apologies for the
duplication.

Anyways, I have some equipment for sale on ebay and thought I'd let
you guys know about them as they have various applications in Home
Cinema/Automation.

Extron ADA 2 300 RGBS Distribution Amplifier - http://tinyurl.com/rrgrt

Procon 4 Port HD15 Video Switcher - http://tinyurl.com/oocp9

Procon HD15 Distribution Amplifier - http://tinyurl.com/lmkr4