Re: Sky HD - here!

Sure do. Sony HDR-HC1E and very nice it is too. I am a little more into
photography that your average point and snap guy/gal so really appreciate
the manual capabilities of this model. I did find though that you need to
use the Sony higher grade (more expensive) tapes if you are to avoid drop
outs. Hidden costs were things like a wide angle lens for close up use,
lots of tapes and an external Mic complete with silly looking sock. This
latter buy is one of the best for outdoor use.

Ian

---------+---------------------------->
"Adrian"
<yahoo@xxxxxxx