Re: Sky HD - here!

I am now saving for an HD TV. The only source we have (and probably
ever=20
will have) is our video camera but when I sneaked into Currys and borrowed=
=20
one of their TV's it really did look good. Not sure about the colours as=20
these shops rarely have them adjusted correctly and in this case=20
everything seemed too bright. It was rather tasty though.

Ian

"Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
07/06/2006 23:57