RE: Re: HTPC - what card?

  • Subject: RE: Re: HTPC - what card?
  • From: "Keith Finnett" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:36:41 +0100

In that picture it is, but in reality the drive is mounted the right
way up=
!

=20

Something interesting to point out is that the bottom of the case is the
removable access panel, and this has a large mesh area beneath where the
CP=
heatsink sits.

=20

I need to put in a new HDD soon - shall I take some more pics at the same
time?

=20

=20

_____=20=20