RE: Video quality of MCE with Hauppauge 150's

  • Subject: RE: Video quality of MCE with Hauppauge 150's
  • From: "John Andrews" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:01:35 +0100

Phil (and group)

I have a work collegue who scowers the internet for jucy tit bits about
people he works with - as my real surname is quite unique I am very easy to
find (In google searching for Christian <surname>, I am the first
30-40 hits
from Domain disputes to Tropical fish. I did not like my semi-private
business spread around the office, at one stage he even knew what I was
bidding on with ebay.
It has also taought me a lesson to keep a solid  data airgap between work
and home.
I have always liked the name John Andrews and as such use it as my Internet
name.
I hope I have not caused offense and will continue to call myself John.

Sorry

_____