Re: Video quality of MCE with Hauppauge 150's

The Black Golds cards are digital tuners, right?  The Hauppauge 150 is
analog, which might explain the crappy picture (although not completely,
since my TV has a perfectly sharp picture).

Do you know if they keep everything digital - I've heard rumors that
some freeview cards are basically a digital tuner bolted onto a normal
analog capture card.

Cheers

Mal

Phil Harris wrote:

>I use a pair of Black Gold cards - I want to add one of the Terratec
Dual