From: "darren_karp2001" <darren.karp@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 5:14 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Is there an alternative to MCE 2005 ?

Hi All,

I've been using MCE 2005 for the last 12-months and really can't put
up with the inherent instability of it much longer.

We use dual tuners (Haupauge PVR 250 and 350) and utilise the storing
and playback of both DVD's, movies and MP3's a lot.

Can anyone recommend an alternative to MCE 2005 which can offer us the
same feature set?

TIA
Darren