RE: Motorola Homesight Wireless Easy Start Kit

  • Subject: RE: Motorola Homesight Wireless Easy Start Kit
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:36:14 +0100

Well, the Voltek I have at my Front door is the CT121:

Operating voltage 11 - 13V dc
Current consumption 80 mA (approx.) @12Vdc
Camera type: Colour 1/3" CMOS
Lens: Colour 4.3mm
Viewing Angle 78o viewing angle
Resolution 300 TV lines
Minimum illumination: (CT121) 4 lux
Video signal (CT121) PAL format
=20
Like this one: http://www.voltek.co.uk/download/Inst_CT120_1_2_Iss2.pdf

The Motorola Homesight wired camera "looks" like it is exactly
the same cam=
era (looks can be deceptive of course...)

http://broadband.motorola.com/consumers/products/hmwc1020/

And for only =A330 - http://tinyurl.co.uk/nszj

Paul G.