From: Ian Lowe
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 10:16 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Txt Automation

I have some code that does this - you need an old nokia phone with a modem
built in (I use a 6210) and a serial data link cable.

My code looks at a database, and the phone every 30 seconds, reads any new
messages from the phone to the database (and deletes them) and sends any
messages waiting in the database to the phone.

I don't know your level of code ability - it's fairly easy stuff, written
in
VB6, but if you are not comfortabel with coding it isn't much use to you. I
can pass it on if you want.

I have meant to built a more general app for this for a while, but just
don't have the time at present.

Ian.