Re: Data restore services - worth it ?

I had a similar problem with my laptop disk. In the end I used a
professional company to do the job, which they did very well (but not
cheap). I had a big argument with Futitsu Siemens as the disk was still
under warrantee. Basically they would replace the disk, but not return the
original and they didn't offer a recovery service. So I ended up having to
buy a new disk as well :-(

JB