Latest message you have seen: Re: Electricity meter monitoring

Re: New SlimDevice.

"The sound becomes much more open and free flowing with a nice
improvement in resolution. Dynamics are better and overall naturalness
is improved"  Well, I can do you the same thing in any wood you like
at
only $400 each, sheet I'll even deliver 'em personally and install them
for you for only another $100 each.  Wot a bargain - bulk buy anyone?

Martin
(lost in admiration for the person who dreamed up this scheme to part
rich folks from their wedge)

David Gumbrell wrote:
> Apparently going to be distributed in UK at £1300. I assume that
includes
> the Squeezebox.
>
> They are not aiming at Sonos users but at "Golden Ears"
audiophiles. They