Latest message you have seen: RE: Re:In wall touch panel heights to comply with building regs

[no subject]

   _____=20=20

From: Marcus Warrington [mailto:marcus.warrington@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 27 July 2006 10:29
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Folding Sliding Doors (Patio)

I'm looking to replace our current (wooden) 4 panel patio doors, and am
looking at some aluminium (powder coated) bifolding sliding door systems. I
have been looking at a company in Bradford called 'The Folding Sliding Door
Company'. www.foldingslidingd-oors.com

I have visited the factory and was impressed with the product BUT I didn't
like the fact that they wanted 100% payment up front, I had to measure the
opening myself and they wouldn't fit them but would use a separate company
called virtually the same name working out of the same building. All this
just "sounded" dodgy, so I decided to ring West Yorkshire Trading
Standard
to enquire on the company and see if they have had any complaints etc.
Gues=
what, they can't give that information because of the Data Protection Act !
What a farce.. They insisted on getting ALL my details (name , address,
phone number) before they'd even let me ask the question in the first
place=
!

So, just on the off chance can I ask if anyone on the list has used 'The
Folding Sliding Door Company' or knows someone who has ?

BTW if anyone is looking at these doors the quote they gave me was approx
=A32200 supply only, plus =A3850 installation. This was for a set of doors
2110mm x 2490mm in a 3 panel configuration.

Marcus

=20