Latest message you have seen: Fw: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

Re: Fw: OT : New domain provider need - with wildcard email forwarding

I find Google mail's spam filters are very good. I redirect my domain
mail
to a gmail account and fetch it with POP3 from there  - except the last few
days when my XP desktop is down and I am using gmail via the web from my
Ubuntu server :-(

I am also in the habit of giving out my gmail address instead of my own
domain address to companies and mail lists like this one, so I can bin it
and change to a new one without changing my domain address.

Pete

On 27/07/06, Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually they wont - they want 70 quid a year for this service
>
> Gareth Cook
> IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
> IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
> Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
> email: g@xxxxxxx
>

> ----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 27/07/2006 10:41 -----
>
> Discussion
> Main Topic
>
> ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Today 10:23
>
> .
> Subject:
> .
> Fw: [ukha_d] OT : New domain provider need - with wildcard email
> forwarding
> .
> Category:
>

> I've never used MS email products - Ive been using Notes since 91.
>
> Jim's suggestion of Gradwell looks like it will fit the bill (logic
done
> at the forwarding point) - so the emails i dont want never get to me.
>
> G.
>
> Gareth Cook
> IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
> IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
> Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
> email: g@xxxxxxx
>

> ----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 27/07/2006 10:04 -----
>
> Discussion
> Main Topic
>
> ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Today 09:18
>
> .
> Subject:
> .
> RE: [ukha_d] OT : New domain provider need - with wildcard email
> forwarding
> .
> Category:
>

> I had exactly the same problem. I solved it by installing the McAfee
Spam