Voip and XBMC

Hi everyone,

Managed to get XBMC up and running after a few difficulties.

I wondered whether anyone knew of any software that allows you to
combine Voip (I'm using an SPA 3000 with voip.co.uk) to broadcast
caller id to XBMC.

I'm currently using a piece of software at
http://www.clacy.com/sipura/ which
allows a pop-up when someone phones
to appear on the computer.

However, I want to broadcast this pop-up to another IP address (i.e. XBMC).

Anyone know of something that can do this?

Thanks,

Mark