RE: Re: Really nice HA/Home Cinema Install

  • Subject: RE: Re: Really nice HA/Home Cinema Install
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:17:03 +0100

Great article.  I was going to mention the carpet, but it appears that
countless other people have already!

Your wall chasing sound tortuous, did you not think about hiring a wall
chaser for the day (wise word now, I know!).

Anyway, I'm sure everyone on this list agrees it was worth the effort, even
if you wife's not so sure ;-)

_____