Re: Window Air Con Unit

I have a split freezer unit, originally used for a chocolate cooling
tunnel in a previous life.  I'm wondering whether its worth hooking it
up to my MHRV system intake to chill the house a bit, but I need to have
some simple calculation/formula - ie, how many horses of cooling are
needed to drop the temp by n degrees given an airflow of y cubic metre
per minute.  I can dig out the capacity of the cooler, and I know the
airflow.  Anyone have any simple rues of thumb?  I really don't want to
get into all that sensible heat malarkey if I can avoid it

Martin

Phil Harris wrote:
> I think Focus (or one of the other "minor" chains) were
doing a proper
> installed split system for about £250 ... I was a bit annoyed
when I saw it
> as I had just bought the new one for £300.
>
> Phil

smallest