From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Shaf Ali
Sent: 18 July 2006 03:10
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Which Media Center ?

Hi Simon,

I gave up in the end : But I just tried mediaportal be4 heading
to bed :

All I can say for now is wow : Overlays / mpeg / divx playback
are really
working great - it's pretty and feels like what MCE should have
been.... If
you get time give it a whirl.

Shaf

> I'm using v0.96.12 for no other reason than I haven't had time
> upgrade recently. In this version, there is a page in the
Config
> application that lets you chose between VMR9, VMR7, and
overlay.
> Before I built a dedicated media pc, I had to use overlay on
my original
> desktop pc with basic graphics. Overlay with minimal OSD
selected is an

<mailto:shaf%40shaf.net> - www.shaf.net
<mailto:simon.ryley%40orange.net>