Re: iTunes protected content as only source

On 10/07/06, Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
<snip>

> Personally I *LIKE* having the physical CD backup with covers and
booklets etc. :)

That's a fair point. I haven't had a CD where I've been bothered about
that for some time. I do occasionally but Cd's, but typically only
when they find their way to a bargain bucket!

I think we're on a consensus on this one, allofmp3 rules (while they
continue to fight off the RIAA etc...)

Simon