RE: iTunes protected content as only source

  • Subject: RE: iTunes protected content as only source
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 19:04:17 +0100

> Phil, Check this one out, - it seems to tick all your boxes...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/oqjtn
>
> Cheers.
>
> Paul G.

Yeah - Looks nice but only 6Gb capacity, European version has no tuner and
it's quite a small screen ... also it doesn't have the funky touchwheel of
the iPod (which I guess is an Apple patent or something probably).

I was given an eMpeg a few months ago which I've just got working but
unfortunately that won't fit in the new car so it looks like I need to get
some kind of iPod-alike for the job!

Phil