RE: Moving Node0!

  • Subject: RE: Moving Node0!
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 00:09:41 +0100

> Did you ever get round to moving your node 0?

Sigh! Alas not yet. Its actually only the cbus consumer units (3 x 36
way units) that I intend to move from my office to under the stairs.
(Long story as to why they are where they are!)

In fact I ordered replacement 36 way units and all the 1amp and 2amp
RCD's (My c-bus install pre-dates that particular advise about
protecting the outputs with RCD's) to make the eventual install simpler
and quicker from Cbus-shop some weeks back and I haven't even opened the
boxes which were delivered from Li! :-)
The same is true of some new AV kit from the Cambridge Audio Azur V2
range that I bought to replace some aging kit. Its all still sat in the
boxes, could be bricks in there for all I know :-)

Why does work get in the way of HA fun! :-/

My excuse is that I've been spending a fair bit of what little free time
I have in upgrading our guest bathroom. Of course it has the obligatory
Aqauvision TV, wall pad for controlling the 6 sources and speakers etc.
Not to mention; heated floor, mirrors, whirlpool and lighting all
connected to c-bus. But is it finished.....................IS IT ECK!
And all so Phil can sh*t in luxury when he stays ;-)

Rob