From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Paul Gale
Sent: 07 July 2006 08:25
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Moving Node0!

Oh, and has anyone got a really well designed, larger Node0? With pictures
and maybe a chance to visit?
es
One of the things I'm not sure about is how to run the cables up into the
racking - just a hole in the floor or some kind of conduit or clever system
etc? I also need to think about how this room might get used if I was to
sell - so it can be easily converted to a standard storage room etc.

Paul.