RE: [Advert] ACER Aspire Idea 500

  • Subject: RE: [Advert] ACER Aspire Idea 500
  • From: "Dave Sussman" <davids@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 11:52:25 +0100

Slightly too late for you to make use of it with regard to this offer,
I'm =
currently writing a review of this machine. The short one is "an
excellent =
machine, great value for money, great connectivity, but noisy hard disc.
Wo=
uld I still buy it - yes".

The hard disc is noisier that the Tivo and can be a little annoying, but
th=
at's something that's easy enough to replace. My plan is to replace it
with=
a new one, although I may wait until Vista is out and then just install th=
at on the new disc.

I definitely would still buy it and Chris's price is good. Feel free to
mai=
l me if you have specific questions about hardware, connectivity, etc.

Dave

   =A39=
0