[Advert] ACER Aspire Idea 500

  • Subject: [Advert] ACER Aspire Idea 500
  • From: "Chris Jackson" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:51:55 +0100

OK guys I have finally managed to get my distributor to get their
fingers
out and get me some prices for the ACER=92s and today (and only today we
ha=
ve
a special offer).

=20

ACER Aspire Idea 500
=A3730 =96 most sites are over =A3100 more than this.

Buy today and you can buy an ACER 20=94 LCD TV (EV.M0407.001) for
=A39=
0=20=20

=20

So for just over =A3800 you can have both of the items.

=20

http://www.stylishautomation.com/product_ACER_Aspire_iDea_500_Media_Centre_=
ome_PC_875.aspx

=20

I am working on getting the TV on there as an Additional Item (by 10:30am
BST please).

=20

Remember I have secured this offer for today only, then its back to the
standard RRPs.

=20

Thanks

=20