Re: Dome Surveillance Cameras

# UK Home Automation wrote:

>Does anyone have any idea where else I might be able to get a dome
Dome70CHR, or even has one to sell.  I'm specifically after a small unit to
get SWMBO approval.  The one I wanted has a 77mm diameter with a 66mm
depth.  The closest RF concepts has as an equivalent is a dome90ch with a
127mm diameter with a 80mm depth, but this is too big.

Henrys do a dome camera that sits flush in eg your soffit.

http://www.cctv-centre.co.uk/cctv/VD70domes.htm

Not as sensitive as those sony ones though...

Jim