RE: [ukha_d] AD10 - clunks but doesn't always turn on the light ?

  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] AD10 - clunks but doesn't always turn on the light ?
  • From: Marcus Warrington <marcusw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:44:04 +0100

Ian,

How are you doing.. :)

Thanks for the info, sounds like i may have a duff AD10 then.

I agree the the LD11 is nicer.. or at least quieter ! That
"CLUNK"
really gets on
my nerves.. in fact I was think of replacing with a micromodule just to
get a quieter
click.. problem there seems to be they all use conventional switches not
momentary
switches... Grrrrr !

One thing I don't like about the LD11 is the ramp up time.. I would much
prefer a
quicker (say .5 second) ramp up time.. I find that I click the switch as
I enter a room
and have to slightly pause before entering.

Marcus