RE: AD10 - clunks but doesn't always turn on the light ?

  • Subject: RE: AD10 - clunks but doesn't always turn on the light ?
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:26:35 +0100

Marcus,

=20

I like the pictures, quite a dramatic change to the rooms=85.

=20

Rather than relying on the Lights to confirm the operation of the AD10
have=
you tried connecting a Digital Voltmeter just to confirm if the relay in t=
he AD10 is operating.

=20

>From my limited knowledge of x-10 modules and the AD10 in particular it
is =
just a relay so the load, being 350 =96 400w, should not be causing a
probl=
em=85 There are issue with Lamp Modules (LM10?) because of the dimming cct.

=20

On a related note are you using XLobby to switch x-10?

=20

Nigel

=20

_____=20=20