Re: Home or managed hosting ?

I'd vote for having someone else host it.  Even with my NTL 10Mbps
package, I only get 384kbps upload speed, so downloading stuff from my
server is really slow.  For my website I use www.xcalibre.co.uk.  Not
the cheapest out there, but they've been 100% reliable and their
customer support very efficient during the two years I've been with them.

Mal