RE: [OT] Network speed

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Network speed
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 10:27:46 +0100

Cheers for that Harry

The lights on the switch indicate 100mbit connections

The machine in question is a celeron 500 (one of the UKHA Kiosk machines)
so
i assume the actual machines speed is not a problem.

Cables are quite short - 30mtrs and seem to be good.

I shall do more investigation on the machine itself.

Dean.

_____