Re: Anyone seen these for sale over here...

  • Subject: Re: Anyone seen these for sale over here...
  • From: "Chris Purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 12:14:53 -0000

Just a thought on this,

I should have two of=20

http://www.keyspan.com/products/usb/USA49w/

coming available in the next few days as I aquired a 8 way serial card
(not cheap).

Will offer them up here before fleebaying with the dell server.

Chris

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dan Ward" <mail@...> wrote:

> Just seen this on ebay
>=20

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Lava-4-Port-Serial-Device-Server-ESL4-232-RJ_W0QQ=
itemZ9743303662QQihZ008QQcategoryZ64059QQssPageNameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIte=
>=20
>   ----- Original Message -----=20
but will
keep an
wrote:
>   > >
>   > >=20
>   > >
>   > http://cooldrives.stores.yahoo.net/four-port-serial-adapter-bo
>   x-usb-serial-p
>   > > ort-quad-rs-232.html
>   > >=20
>   > > Or
>   > >=20
>   > > http://tinyurl.com/j3ojg
>   > >=20
>   > > I did a Google and found a different unit for sale about
=A380
but the
>   > design
>   > > wasn't as "friendly" as the one above and -
after seeing one
in use
>   > and the
>   > > user was recommending it as being very stable and not
dropping
>   > serial comms
>   > > (which I've had from some other units) then I thought I'd
try to
>   > source one
>   > > of those.
>   > >=20
>   > > That company in Florida won't ship outside the US
unfortunately