Re: Night

Rob Mouser wrote:
> Oooooops! Sorry. Posted to wrong email address!
> But hey whilst I'm here anyway. The problem is a bright white patch in
the top corner of my night view on the LED CCTV camera.
> Any ideas what could be causing it. I've ruled out reflection or a
light source in the camera's view.

What sort of camera and where is it situated?

Some of these day/night cameras with built in LEDs have a small gap
between the lens and the glass in front of it, which allows a bit of
stray IR from the LEDs in.

Another possibility would be that the lens mount has pulled away from
the sensor a bit, and light is leaking in from the side...

Jim