RE: Ebuyer ups recall

  • Subject: RE: Ebuyer ups recall
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:37:02 -0000

Lucky you !

I was in all day today waiting for the courier to show :( I've got 2 of the
things sitting in the lobby cluttering up the place.

As for replacement, hopefully Andy who's also on this list will pick up
you=
request and jump in with an offer. I'm picking mine up over the weekend and
I think others on the list have also dealt with him, so you should be in
good hands.=20