Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Outlook Express Email Handling

RE: Re: Remote Control

  • Subject: RE: Re: Remote Control
  • From: Paul Crate <CrateP@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:05:22 -0000

Ok, so it looks like you lot have talked me into getting a Harmony instead
of the pronto..  Although the Harmony is much more than I was looking to
spend (=A3125 ex VAT).  I am not sure if I want to go for a lesser model
th=
an
the 885 as I like the idea of the docking/charging station...

Hmm - what to do?=20