Latest message you have seen: RE: Seeking longer IDE cable

Re: Re: Windows MCE

It's true - no domain support.  Bill thinks that domains are for work,
and home users won't want that.  Just like no-one would need more than
640k of RAM.

One day a company will demonstrate a home app that requires domains, and
he'll buy them and enable domains in the home versions of Windows.

Mal