Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting system....1 room only though!!

Fw: Re: Putting it all together and XAp in a box ??????

  • Subject: Fw: Re: Putting it all together and XAp in a box ??????
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:03:35 +0000

Hey Kevin

Any news on adding the "KB" command to the Comfort plugin ?
Whilst the
hardware solution would be nice, there is a working solution today (of
sorts) with the software plugin. Just need that command support so I can
do the security console via xlobby !

Pretty please :-)

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 18/01/2006 18:01 -----

Discussion