Latest message you have seen: [OT] Footballers wanted.

Re: XBox Media Center - 10th Jan 2006

  • Subject: Re: XBox Media Center - 10th Jan 2006
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:18:28 -0000

Thanks Mark,
Can I ask. Can anyone tell me how to properly upgrade XBMC, I want to
make sure that it keeps all my thumbnails for all the movies I have in
it?!  I don't want to have to re info every film I had! Also Ideally
supposing I have ripped games to my hard drive, will it still find
them on the new copy of xbmc??  actually thinking about yes it will
course! sorry im stupid!

So the main thing is my films and the thumbnails and the info that its
got?!?! Do I have to copy across a folder or anything first!??! Sorry
not seen this anywhere online in any decent detail.

Thanks

Noel