Latest message you have seen: Re: Home Auotmation on my house started today

Apple says Itunes to multiple Airport expresses!??!

  • Subject: Apple says Itunes to multiple Airport expresses!??!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:24:09 -0000

Hey all,
Got the apple enews today as I'm sure some of you get as well. What
interested me was the following paragraph

"Simultaneously stream music to up to 3 home stereos or powered
speakers and your home computer using AirTunes on AirPort Express"

eh?!?! now we're talking! downloaded new itunes and can't see how to
do this! the speaker selection bits exactly the same!  be fantastic if
it can!! :)

need to go search on apple site, but thought i'd ask if anyone here
knows anymore?!?!

Cheers

Noel