Latest message you have seen: Re: Cheapest, quietest, smallest computer for exchange

Kiss DP-600 Streaming Media Player

  • Subject: Kiss DP-600 Streaming Media Player
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:11:30 -0000

http://www.kiss-technology.com/?p=600en&v=users

Anyone seen this yet?  Apparently due to be released in 10 days or so,
it looks like it does everything I've been trying to get my HTPC to
do, but in a nice neat box.  How good is Kiss gear in general?  Does
it tend to be well built & quiet in operation?

My DVD player has gone wrong (cooling fan won't come on - even a
replacement one), so maybe that's enough excuse for a new toy ;-)

Mal