From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Rob Mouser
Sent: 10 January 2006 12:52
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Macworld 2006

I am now a proud follower of "the white side" after picking up
the last of
the old model 17" iMac (1.8, 512,160gb, Wif-fi. BT etc) for =A3599
(inc VAT=
)
at PC World over the weekend.
Just ordered an extra 1gig of memory for it from Crucial as its a little
slow with images etc.=20
Other than having to get to grips with a whole new OS and not really
understanding how to fully integrate it into a Windows 2003 Server domain
(Any pointers appreciated!) I'm quite impressed. But maybe because its just
so darned pretty! :-)
=20
Rob