RE: Sky+160

  • Subject: RE: Sky+160
  • From: "Stuart McMillan" <stuartmc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:20:08 -0000

Stewart,

I believe the 160 is only made by Thomson.

I have a series 1 PACE Sky+ which has run well for about 5 years. Hard disk
is beginning to cause problems so probably needs replacing but other than
that PACE would get my vote. The Sky engineer that replaced my 160 said he
thought the standard one was coming with an 80G drive now or soon, might be
worth checking.

Stuart

_____