Re: 12v down Cat5 again

I had exactly that running for well over 2 years with no problem at all. I
was thinking of combining it with the RS-232 data which was being logged
into FreeWX. However, I think I kept it on different cables in the end (now
I think of it, I did! I simply used modular to D adaptors for the serial
and
could not be bothered to mess around with adding the power).

I do remember the song....don't suppose anyone has it archived anywhere? I
once had a RAD marketing CD from one of their offshoots called RADWiz. It
had a great song on it professionally recorded with a video. It was about
their WAN routing product and supported protocols - they even got the
protocol layering correct as they progressed through the verse! Very
different but hey I remembered it....and so did the other 600+ people at
the
sales conference where it was first played. First play was received with a
strange stillness but then it was played at the end of the session for a
second time and people were actually dancing!